Monday, April 25, 2011

PLANNING OUR MENU

WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST FOLLOWER, BECKY SCOTT!  THANK YOU FOR COMING.

Do you try a lot of new recipes?  Some are ones you will never make again, and some turn into favourites?  I make a note to remind me.  I write in the cookbook when I made it and why it worked-or did not.  (One thing that affects my decisions whether or not we eat the left overs.)  If I have gotten a recipe from a blog, website or friend, and it does not work, I make a note.  I keep a list (in my cook book) with recipes not to make again (and the source).  (I do this because what attracted me once may tempt me again ;)

 SUNDAY - Grilled hamburgers, salmon  and hot dogs.  Salad bar and fruit.  Fdessert I made Cookie Sundae Cups from Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen cook book page 213. 


MONDAY - Still have planned overs, but my sister has 2 favourite soups, and time is running out.  I made Mexican Meatball Soup and Chicken Enchilada Soup.
TUESDAY - Memorial for my Brother in laws Mom.
WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY - Get away with Doug.  No kidults at home :)  Ate some meals at home, and used coupons to eat a meal out.
SATURDAY -  I  took 2 salads to a dinner my husband and I went to.

Stephanie Williams.  You were the winner of "some of my favourite things".  Leave a comment by 30 April to let me know how to contact you.  (Or I will have to re "random.org on Monday, May 2nd.) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...