Thursday, April 28, 2011

MY SATURDAY PLANS (and you can come, too)

I WILL POST 2 (TWO) BLOG WINNERS  LATER TODAY.  (And 1 winner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, with an extra local winner next week :)

This Saturday I am participating in a fun ANTIQUES AND CRAFTS FLEA MARKET in Payson, UT (about 40 miles from Sandy).  There are 15 sellers participating in this popular 7 year event.  It is held at 218 N. Main, in Payson.  The home is over 100 years old and easy to find after exiting the freeway to the east.

First, check out the blog.  http://fleaology.blogspot.com/.  You may see something already that you want. Then come back and see just a little bit of what I am taking to sell.

Are you back?  My pictures are not great (middle of the night work going on here.) but I am finding a lot to sell.


I LOVE the Art Deco flower frog girls.


I love antique and vintage baby things.

Isn't this doll stroller darling?









FLEA.O.LOGY - ANTIQUES AND CRAFT FLEA MARKET
218 N. MAIN   PAYSON, UT
SATURDAY, 7 MAY, 2011
OPENS 8:00 SHARP  (NO EARLY BIRDS)

The weather is supposed be BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...