Friday, April 22, 2011

EASTER DECOR and BASKET WINNER!

When I reached 60 followers, I "random.org"ed a winner for some of my favourite things.  The winner was #54... Stephanie Williams. 
Stephanie, add a comment to let me know how to get info. to mail things to you. 
I will pick a new winner if I have not heard from Stephanie by Saturday, April 30th.

I love antique and vintage. 
These are some of the things I use to decorate (simply) for Easter.

The old paper eggs were made in Germany.


My favourite Easter story is of Christ's atonement, and Resurrection.
I do love this Easter storybook, too.

A hard to find 1800s metal egg that opens.

Two of my antique blown glass eggs
in a tiny antique metal "basket"

A sweet old paper/cardboard rabbit with a cart

For a short while I collected vintage egg cups

A wood egg from a White House
Easter Egg Hunt


My basket of wheat grass from Keith.
It has had 2 haircuts, and is in need of another.
Can you see the hidden eggs?


2 comments:

sbdunn said...

The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes has always been one of my favorites.

Leslie said...

The grass sure turned into a fun project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...