Friday, February 11, 2011

THROW BACK THURSDAY

One month after surgery and I get to do more.  I can not drive, but I can ride :0 )  I can go grocery shopping, but not buy very much :(   I can do laundry (and yes, I want to), but not lift or carry.  Yet.  (The Dr. gave me my x-ray and I am thinking it will be fun Halloween decor.  Plus, I will get 2 more.)

This week I made dinner twice.  One night I tried a new Chicken Enchilada Soup.  I had high hopes for it but... nope.  I (we) really love the Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe that my sister in law, came up with.  Plus, it is easier (very easy) AND cheaper (you probably have everything already) to make.  So I decided to link back to that soup post as we near the end of winter??  (It is the one I take to our church soup social and I always get requests for the recipe.)

In conjunction with our soup social (end of March) is our Cub Scout Bake Sale Auction (fund raiser) so I am trying new recipes for my auction item/s.  Do you have a recipe that gets requests?  (Last year I took Peanut Butter Cup Brownies.  (Cassidy, one of my followers, bought them.  Thanks, Cassidy :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am a little slow to see that you are back posting but I am glad to catch up :)!

Unknown said...

ooohh, i love the chicken enchilada soup. Great for a cold/freezing night! That reminds me....I could go for a little Zoupa right now! :) Welcome back to blog land. Hope that you continue to get better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...