Monday, February 28, 2011

SOME FUN DEALS AND SAVINGS ARE LISTED TODAY!

The first deal that my family has bought lately is "SALT LAKE COUNTY PASSES OF ALL PASSES".  This is from KSL DEALS today only.  It includes unlimited admission to Seven Peaks Salt Lake (formerly Raging Waters), unlimited admission (single seating) to all Utah Blaze home games, admission to 6 events at Rocky Mountain Raceways, admission to 4 Utah Grizzlies Hockey Games, and 4 Real Salt Lake home hockey game tickets.  (Read the fine print before buying about the sport events.)  My family mainly bought these for the water park.
THIS DEAL ENDS TODAY!

I also bought a $10.00 for $20..00 value for "Jump-n-Bounce" in West Jordan.  This will be a fun play date during the last days of winter.  This deal is from CITY DEALS and TODAY ONLY they have free shipping.  (They usually charge an extra 99 cents to mail the certificate to you.)

Also from CITY DEALS today was a $10.00 for $20.00 value for your choice of DEE'S FAMILY RESTAURANT.  We used to have a Dee's by us, and my kidults visit the one on Redwood Road for their cheese fries.
You can buy up to 4 certificates.  I will use one for cheese fries while my sister, Debbie, visits.  (Their milkshakes are great, too.) 
I will use the other 3 to "pay" my kidults for things I hire them to do at our house.  (Mark is doing our door frames, floor mouldings...)  They get paid for yard work, too.  This way I can pass my great deals on to them (*_*) 

Also today I bought $10.00 for $20.00 for "Pirate Island" in Orem.  We enjoy the food and the atmosphere.  If you get this one, use it soon.  See this deal by clicking on Groupon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...