"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz
6 March - 20 March, 2011
2 WEEKS AGO
Last week was a busy one. I intended to get my 10 things typed and posted, but did not. So I am combining the last 2 weeks.
7. One day I was #1 on our bracket game the whole day.
8 .I have wanted some things printed since last July. Leslie printed them, and some other things, for me. Thank you, Leslie.
9. My kidults, grandkids and friends came over to watch "Darby O' Gill and the Little People for Saint Patrick's Day. I love when the family is around.
10. On Thursday I got to go with our cub scouts to the land fill. (I thought is was a dump, but they are different things.) I thought it was fascinating. And the boys were good, too.
11. I am loving the BYU games on t.v. It brings family home. And...
12. I am loving all the comments on our Family Bracket Facebook page.
13. Do you know what these are? They are french fry cone baskets. I saw them many months ago in a World Market ad. Mark went to get them up for me, but they were sold out. (Two people had bought them all.) They put me on a waiting list (I wanted 4) IN CASE they ever got them in again. (He did buy the paper liners for me :)
Four months later they called and had my 4. And they sold them to me at the sale price they were at the time :) Not totally sure how I will use them since I only make sweet potato fries, and even then, not often.
Vegetable sticks? No, I have plenty of veggie trays. Homemade ice cream cones? I am sure I will think of something :o)
14. My niece taught me to make this very fun happy face. d[*o*]b Thank you, Ayley.
2 years ago