Friday, March 5, 2010

I Think This Is SOOO Cute-A Paper Project

Milk Carton!

I loved this the minute I saw it. A container. Made of paper. And miniature. I was so excited to get the o.k. to share this with you.
Isn't it so cute? (Plus, if you use a treat, portion control. I put 5 gold kisses in one. ;)

Here is the address of the original. http://diymaven.com/ It is on 2 March, 2010. Her tutorial is easy to follow.

I had Leslie copy the pattern on white paper (master copy), and on the back of a print card stock. You could add gold coins (or any coins), birthday money, a note, candy, jewelry... I had fun with this. And I have lots of ideas for it. (I made these at 2:00 a.m. They will be more creative when I use scrapbook supplies. (I did not want to go searching in the middle of the night, but I could not wait to make 1.) And they would have had crisper folds if I had gotten the bone folder.)

While you are at her blog, wander around a bit. I have found fun things. I like the Alexander Girard Valentine on 6 Feb., 2010.

I am adding a Mr. Clean eraser to my basket. Sounds weird, but I love them. I use them to clean doors (and frames), walls, appliances, stainless steel pans, plastic (Tupperware) lids and containers that get sticky, labels that stick... Anyway, here is my money saving tip. I HATE yucky Mr. Clean erasers so, I cut some into 6 or 8 pieces and keep in a container under my sink. Much of the time I am doing a small job, and these bits work well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...