Friday, July 15, 2011

I LIVE TO BLOG ANOTHER DAY...

I have meant to blog.
I think in blog.
I have ideas, crafts, food (fill in the blank) to block...

But I have not.  No clue why.  Not busier than any other people (and far less than some).  Not sick or on vacation...

Next week I will be back with "What I buy Wednesday", a recipe and project/craft idea.
AND A GIVE A WAY!  (Only 2 of the 5 giveaways were claimed in May).

I have heard from a lot of followers during the "break", and now want to know - What do YOU want me to post?  Do you have an idea that you would like to do as a guest post? 
Leave a comment, or two, of your ideas for the blog.  YES, I know.  An index to recipes crafts, etc.  I am waiting for a kidult to do that.  It is on my list.

1 comment:

Lindsay Quinney said...

Yay you blogged! I can't wait to get some more great recipes and craft ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...