Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 21-September 27, 2009

1. I got my magnet board painted and hung in my laundry room.

2. I am having lots of fun finding new crockpot recipes and cooking in my crockpot. This week I tried pumpkin pie pudding and baked potato soup. Mmm!

3. I used a coupon and bought an egg hard boiler at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It works great!

4. I had a wonderful time swimming Saturday morning with Leslie and Lincoln, at Michael and Kate's pool. I love their pool. They are so generous. (Unfortunately, last swim of the season. There is a storm coming in this Wednesday.)

5. Wednesday playdate at the farm was so much fun! Lindsay and Logan, Elana and Layne, Leslie and Annie, and I all enjoyed the animals. (See Lindsay's blog for pictures.)

6. While at the farm, I took the "D" picture to finish a photo project I started in New York City. It's done now and hanging in my bedroom.

7. I love taking care of and making Amish bread. This week I made pumpkin, and got 15 new variations to try. (Unfortunately, none of them were for a crockpot :0)

8. Paula and Wendy called me Friday morning to tell me it was the Wesley Bell Ringer Church Sale. This is one of my favorite semi-annual events. Since I don't need anything, I didn't go! Yay for me!

9. I watch two boys in the morning and then take them to school. I GOT INTO A CARPOOL!! Now I only drive Mondays and Wednesdays. I love carpools!

10. Sunday was Jordan's farewell. He did a great job on his talk. I will really miss him. He is a great team player, and so supportive of all of our family activities. We had a nice dinner at the Sumner's afterwards.

11. My 10 things that make me happy will always include my addition. I am thankful for my bathroom, my bedroom, my laundry room, and my family room.

Please no wagering. These are in no particular order. You can make it to my 10 happy things list by, sweeping and scrubbing the kitchen floor, or a half hour back rub (with a five minute break).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...